Virtual Domain Hosting
Sending email from your web site
- Mail processing script for non-developers (separate document)
- ASP (Active Server Pages) (settings & examples)
- ColdFusion (settings & examples)
- Virtual Domain Hosting main menu
Mail processing script for non-developers
If you are not familiar with ASP or ColdFusion, see this...
The information contained here is applicable to CDO for Windows 2000, often referred to as CD0 2.0 or CDOSYS, and is supported on Windows 2000 and later.
- Basic example of ASP page using CDOSYS (minimal settings/options)
- Advanced example of ASP page using CDOSYS (lots of remarks, optional settings, references, etc.)
The following is a basic example of the
<cfmail...> tag. Information on other cfmail options can be found within the documentation for cfmail.
<cfmail to="email@example.com" from="firstname.lastname@example.org" subject="Sample message using cfmail">This message was sent #now()#.</cfmail>